Now Accepting Summer Activities Guide Submissions
Posted March 21, 2019
This year, Westside Community Schools will once again share a compilation of summer activities, events and other opportunities available to our students. This will include district and non-district events. This Summer Activities Guide will be distributed electronically to all families and staff throughout our district, with links posted across social media, our website and Next Door.
If you have an activity or event you would like to include in our electronic Summer Activities Guide, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday April 4. There is no charge to include your flyer for this electronic distribution, however, Westside Community Schools holds right to final approval. We will notify you if your flyer will not be included. We anticipate sharing this guide with all families the week of April 8.
- If your flyer is informational only, please save as a Jpeg
- If you would like your flyer to link to a website, please include that in your email
- If you would like to include a registration form to download, please save as a PDF
- NOTE: This prompt will only appear as text. It may be in your best interest to also create a JPeg to accompany your form
- If you only have information but NO flyer, please include the exact verbatim you would like used, along with your logo
- Due to the high volume of submissions, Westside Community Schools cannot design your flyer
We are also currently accepting submissions for our Summer Flyer Booklet that is printed and distributed to our elementary schools. There is a cost for this service to cover paper and printing expenses. The deadline for submission is April 15. For more information on the printed flyer booklet, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your help sharing wonderful summer opportunities with Westside families!